Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome to DeForestville

What is DeForestville? Our home, our lifestyle, and our family. Why DeForestville? We're not a farm (Yet), we don't live in a town, the city, a suburbs, or even the country. We live in a little village of our own so why not DeForestville? Now if we could get a couple more DeForest families in the houses near by we could make it official!

What is the point of this blog? To spill out all my ideas, thoughts, plans for the future and anything else I can think of. Does it make you wonder what you've gotten into? Don't feel bad I wonder what I've gotten you into, too.

Just wait and see maybe I'll surprise you. I know I surprise myself here all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Look so foward to reading your blog. Good luck and have fun. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete